Sunday, August 4, 2013

What Do You Prefer #1

What Do You Prefer is something I just made up.  I will ask a question of what you prefer and you can answer in the comments.  Every week I will have a different question, along with what other peoples answers (you will be completely anonymous) were.  Sound cool?  Great.  Here we go.

What Do You Prefer: A skirt and a nice blouse or a dress with/without a sweater or cardigan on top?

I personally prefer a dress without something on top (unless it's cold, brrrr!).  I don't really know why.  Maybe it's because of how simple it is and how easy it is to put on.  However, with a skirt and a blouse, you can add a tad bit more variety easily.  I do like wearing a dress more, though.

What do you think?  Comment below your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment