Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Favorite Clothing Websites

I mostly shop from online stores, and I am one of the lucky ones who get their sizes right every time.  I have only had to return something once.

I have a couple favorite websites to shop from.  They are BodenUSA* and ModCloth*.  They have some nice, subtle clothing, along with accessories such as handbags, scarves, and hats.  BodenUSA has mens and boys clothing, but I'm not sure about ModCloth.  Anyway, ModCloth has a fantastic vintage selection.

I only have one dress from ModCloth and one skirt from BodenUSA, but I do know that they are absolutely fantastic.

Love and wishes,
Paloma

**You can find these clothing stores at www.bodenusa.com and www.modcloth.com.

PS:  This is a dress that I got from ModCloth.  It's called Poppy On Over dress (www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/poppy-on-over-dress). I got a small and it reaches right over my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment